OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Yes thats fair point that they keep promising and we get...

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Yes thats fair point that they keep promising and we get nothing. That is the facts so far. The only thing i would say on XPED is the evidence shows maybe slight improvement and you have to ask your self will this stay down at .7 cent and i dont believe so as the next rev mount of 1-2mil will send it above 1c easily. Most important point is you dont always have to go for the kill, just put $1000 at 1c and you cant be left behind. thats how much i spend on starbucks coffee each week so i not miss it!haha Lesson to be learnt from the Ruby auction next door with huge sell off about to start at 10am. People put ALL their money on a bag of rocks and WILL lose everything soon. Spec money for spec shares only unless you are better than Buffet. Its so tempting to predict outcome of stock and put all on it, but ask yourself how many times does that really work? 9/10 you will lose more than you make at least from my 30 years watching outcomes and deaths! yes ruby auction theirs serious problems over there and moderated going on. this is a bad one......
    Always think as a professional when you trade no matter how you trade and you wont get into too much trouble- they dont...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.