JCS 0.00% 2.4¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Ann: JCurve Solutions Acquires Growing Digital Marketing, page-13

1. 12,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    This acquisition along with RIYO will shift the company focus towards developing their own suite of products that they will be building from the ground up. Low cost entry point with incentives for the creators is good business form.

The acquisitions have massive potential and can be focused to a wide range of business sectors.

When COVID has been successfully placed in the management phase, JCurve will be well positioned to gain momentum with the new world of business and market opportunities that emerge. In the meantime that can bed the products into their operating systems.

The board is now delivering on the switch to put in place a "new" style business model to deliver shareholder growth over time.

The low cost acquisitions are a perfect fit for JCurve. Canning is doing his job and obviously much has been going on behind the scenes. No doubt more will emerge over time giving the company a wide range net to capture and grow the existing customer base.

I have been critical the past of re the business model but now switch my sentiment to one of complete support for this new momentum being created.

Its feels like exciting times are now ahead with new products OWNED by the company and DEVELOPED by the company, enabling them to begin to control their own destiny, pricing, revenue stream and profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299999 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 492678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.