JCS 0.00% 2.3¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Ann: JCurve Solutions Acquires Growing Digital Marketing, page-16

1. 12,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    As Bob Dylan stated "There is nothing so stable as change"

One thing that JCurve is now demonstrating - the times are a changin and so are they.

Whose to blame for the stagnation - who cares.

The only focus for me as an investor is to see decisions being made by the existing board and management to move with the market demands and adapt the business model accordingly.

Loss of people now matter who they maybe can always be replaced. Particularly when you start tapping into the Asian markets for personnel.

From my point of view, they are now on the right track. Momentum has been created with these new acquisitions and it would seem there are more on the way. They are smart acquisitions, market relevant, a good entry point re cost, easily integrated, cloud based and growth potential.

Plus they have moved the company into new markets - Asia. Sure the landscape is a little rocky at the moment with COVID, however its the very time to be setting up new initiatives. The virus will be managed and the world will move on under a different set of rules. But flexible business management technologies with easy application and a one stop shop for the package, will be in demand by numerous business entities.

This appears to be where JCurve is now heading.

A package of new innovative cloud based management products backed up with a well oiled service team.

Canning has a personal challenge on his door step. This is his opportunity to show he can build a company not just a sales force.

The ball is now in his court as the CEO.

Plus the board has got to PUSH the agenda - they now appear to be doing so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.551M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 259000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.