ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Overall fairly decent IMO, when all things are considered especially vs the broader market.

Solid enough cash position to weather even some of the worst case Covid-19 projections and still could be borderline cash flow positive this FY. Australian govt has been ramping up small business support, and suspect there will be a few more packages announced as the virus works its way through.

Epicor/Riyo update is good as will continue to progress. Software companies generally have the ability to work from home, so should see that partnership continue to progress even as Covid-19 bites, perhaps the April go live date might be pushed out a little I'm guessing?

Singapore has shown pretty good Covid-19 control so far, and seems to have fairly rigorous testing and procedures in place flattening the spread. Could well see the business focus on the JCS Asia (Spectrum) side of things if Australia is placed in a holding pattern for awhile.

As Hoofa alluded, ERP is still going to be needed for businesses, and if anything could well be more important going forward to ensure they're better placed to manage resources and services more effectively (incl Riyo). I suspect businesses will review their entire supply chains and models, looking to ensure they have better processes in place to assist in mitigating a similar future shock (where possible). This might mean additional inventory, or bringing processing in house or back onshore, all things that requires real time inventory and resource management software.

In my view a short term blip, and unfortunately poorly timed as things were really starting to look up for JCS. Longer term out past 12mths, I still think JCS is a convincing BUY especially sub 3c where some smaller parcels are currently being offloaded.

I'll be holding onto my position tightly, might even dip the toe in for a few more GLTA

all IMO, DYOR etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.