JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

This is the problem with their announcements, they can read...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    This is the problem with their announcements, they can read ambiguously. I read this as a positive, but only in so much as it's better than not selling stuff via JD. As I said in a previous post, it's far from a great announcement.

Yes, it says JD approves the sale of Neurio products. It then goes on to say "orders have been received from JD..."

It then goes on to say "Sunnya has specifically agreed to supply to JAT all of the Neurio product required for the JD agreement over the next 12 months, regardless of whether the Sunnya acquisition proceeds."

The devil is in the detail, and the detail is lacking from this announcement. Is this an order placed from JD, or through JD by users of the platform? What is the quantity of product required to satisfy the agreement over 12 months? Or is it just a case of they will satisfy whatever ends up being sold as part of this agreement, be it 1 tin or a million tins.

The mixed bag of reactions on HC is completely understandable when the company actively contributes to the lack of clarity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.