MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Ann: JDR: Jadar to Acquire the Granite Belt, Qld Silver Mine, page-21

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    They are cheering over at JDR about picking up our mine at a Garage Sale price - their share price has more that doubled on the news. Happy holders are quoting the NPV of around 80mil for the project - and that includes a silver price at about half of what it is today. No conclusions from me, except to say 1) they will crash and burn like we did, or 2) our esteemed management drove this project into the wall.

One question that I have is ; why don't we go after the QLD Government for sticking their foot out at the finish line and tripping us over just as we began to ship silver off for processing - and for desperately needed revenue ?? I've seen Class Actions succeed against Government for lesser fault - particularly as we were vindicated by the Courts and held back from valuable (and crucial) production when it was needed most.

I, as one of the silent holders, wrote to the relevant Minister, Members of Parliament, Govt Departments to loudly express my complaints about their course of action at the time - as we were asked to - but the results are now history.

.......... so it's over to you Jason.

A very rare post from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.