MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Ann: Jeb Corliss Appointed Megastar Judge, page-88

1. 141 Posts.
    I agree. Absolute nonsense from a few on here. Jeb is arguably the most famous extreme athlete in the world. Megastar need to attract diverse performers, not just singers. The rights to Megastar China have probably just gone up a few more million. That's money that go s straight to the bottom line. Those saying the trading halt was a publicity stunt that back fired have lost the plot and are showing child like behavior. Megastar just complied with ASX rules. Stocks go up and down. Consolidation around 30 cent at big volume is awesome. Who cares anyway? I don't give two rats about a cent here or a cent there. Can anyone name a better BOD for a new app anywhere in the world? I certainly can't. They have experience turning companies into multi billion dollar empires and the mighty Mega will be no different. We only need 50 million dollars worth of International contracts, multiply that with a conservative PE of 20 and you have a 1 billion market cap just in that segment. This is just the beginning of stock market folklore. If you can't see the big picture, jump ship and go elsewhere. Megastar is very lightly held. Long term investors, big holders and family funds will not be selling anytime soon. What we are seeing now if just small fry. Massive things to come. 2018 will be a year that us holders will never forget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.