GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

re: Ann: Jermaine Jackson to discover the nex... knobatronI...

1. 8,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    re: Ann: Jermaine Jackson to discover the nex... knobatron

I would like to think your suggestion is correct, but there is nothing in the announcement of 8th November that would allow anyone in the world to enter. i.e. anyone who is not Chinese.

(1) The headline on the announcement of 8th Nov reads "Jermaine Jackson to discover the next "5" from China."

(2) "So I plan to find 5 talented individuals and mentor them to create the next big all-ound musical band.' Adds Jackson, 'And I plan to do that in China, which is full of undiscovered talent.'"

(3) "Phase one will involve a nationwide search to find the top 15 contestants . . ."

(4) "find 5 young Chinese artists and mould them into an international super group."

Not much wriggle room there for international artists to get in on the act, I fear.

So all this conflicts with a hasty emendation (of yesterday or the day before) at the GCN administered www.jj5tv.com "First season of JJ5 Music Competition will be held in China. Australian contestants are welcome to join the JJ5 China competition."

Some welcome, given the words and context of the actual announcement to ASX on 8th November. And on whose authority was this change made to the terms announced to ASX?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.