TTM 4.17% 5.0¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Jerusalem Gold Project Concession in Ecuador Reinstated, page-394

1. 13,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3941
    I wish I had a crystal ball to see what gold will do in the short term because trying to pick that seems to be about as effective as gambling. Looking at the charts is the best guide I know of for seeing where we are in the long term trends. The 40 year chart (top chart below) still shows a break out from a saucer shaped bottom pattern that formed between 2012 and 2020. The price is still consolidating after breaking to a new high. The pattern is similar to the saucer bottom formed between 1996 and 2006. Picking the moves over the next few months based on this chart is pure guess work IMO but I expect the price will again move much higher over the next 5-6 years, as it did after completing the 2006 saucer bottom.
    The two year chart (bottom chart below) looks like we are near an important point. Either the two year trend is about to break lower or this is close to the best buying opportunity we get before the next move much higher. This consolidation has lasted for a similar length of time as the others circled so it could be close to ending. A break is not necessarily a great indication of future prices. The price broke higher in August but later pulled back into the channel and it broke lower in March but again pulled back up into the channel.
    That is the back drop for TTM. The reassuring point for me with TTM is that while the short term moves in POG will affect the short term sp, it has no effect on the fundamentals for TTM until TTM begins to mine gold in volume. By that time, POG should be much higher. Also, TTM's high grades mean that we don't need to worry about the deposit becoming uneconomic at lower gold prices. The resources were based on gold prices of US$1200 or $1300. TTM's grades will likley put it in the lowest cost quartile so it should be economic in any realistic POG scenario. TTM will also have the strong offsetting factor (if POG does move lower near term) of resource growth. I have no doubt that the 2.1milloz resource at Dynasty will grow to at least 3mill oz in the short term and very likely will grow to 4-6mill oz in the next 1-2 years. I think it's also likely that at least a significant addition to gold resources will be defined at nearby Copper Duke next year and there is potential for Copper Duke to be larger than Dynasty as a copper/gold resource. This exploration upside should see TTM's mc move into the hundreds of millions of dollars regardless of what the POG realistically does over the next year or two.
    If the POG does rally back up from support around these levels, then this is going to be a great buying right now ahead of drill assays and resource growth.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2663/2663341-977ee425380b5a97f594c6c775d3fea3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $89.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $164.5K 3.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 143754 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1093353 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.