KGL 8.00% 13.5¢ kgl resources limited

Some of the movement over the last year has really got nothing...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Some of the movement over the last year has really got nothing to do with the value of the asset but a rebound on the over sold position due to market sentiment toward junior explorers two years ago and the massive negative baggage of the fiascos in Kyrgyst and WA operation that went belly up. A lot of folk dumped their stock regardless of resource in the ground and potential and wouldn't touch KGL with a barge pole while the old CEO responsible for previous issues, was at the helm. IMHO this was evident to the large shareholder, and hence Simon's departure last May. So a large part of the chart rebounding was unrelated to value of resource in the ground and more to do with Management Team IMHO. The more recent chart is only just starting to take note of this resource which is growing rapidly. What's really interesting is scale of potential given specific type of poly geotechnical structure which does remind me strongly of "mines in the spinnefex" for those who have read it. The other thing which is really interesting is the few pennies to resource ratio on proofing resource which they are running with DHEM targeting given the incredibly good correlations. I'm gutted I missed the last raise due to travel, was hoping for picking some more up cheaply. Slowly IMHO the word is getting out, this isn't a tiddler in the back of beyond that won't have legs, hopefully what we are starting to see is a monster starting to rise out of Jervois which will justify it's own infrastructure over a great many years. Do agree this is a sitter for a take over and hence my efforts to accumulate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.913K 54.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56880 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 10455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 22154
Last updated 12.52pm 29/03/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.