JRV 0.00% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

Hey all,can someone help me understand the materiality of this...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hey all,

can someone help me understand the materiality of this and how it fits economically into the rest of the jervois picture? I understand they are moving up the chain and becoming a vertically integrated producer, however, i’m wondering if anyone can share some high level analysis of what all this could eventually look like economically?

ie.
    - mine economics, potential for increase in reserves
    - sao miguel refinery throughput and profit from refining
    - and now this freeport cobalt deal, looks like they don’t
    get the refinery but have the right to use 40% capacity as well as getting a downstream finishing plant?

all looks great but honestly i’m wondering what does this covert to in $$$/earnings potential

would be keen to see if anyone can share their perspective on the annual earning potential once they get all of this up and running?

i’ve got a significant amount invested and thinking of doing pro rata. despite being diluted like nuts here, the story here just gets better and better, almost feels like jervois is destined to do well with such strong institutional, strategic and management backing. The perspective im lacking here is the long term vision of how big these guys could really become if they make it to the end.

if you feel i’m being lazy and not doing my
    own dd you’re probs right. Feel free to ignore if so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $142.0K 9.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4291687 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4481431 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 6898348
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.