JRV 9.09% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

Drawing your attention to this paragraph from 3 years ago when...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537

Drawing your attention to this paragraph from 3 years ago when Greg Young was hired as it is pertinent to todays announcement .

"Mr Young has joined Jervois to handle the sales and distribution of nickel and cobalt products from the Company's recent refinery acquisition, Sao Miguel Paulista, and will be based in the United States. At Glencore, Mr Young managed all aspects of their alloy division trading and distribution including transportation, importation, packaging, delivery, tolling contracts, plant production, invoicing and collection.

Jervois is excited to welcome an individual of Mr Young's calibre to the Company, with the principals having worked closely for many years. Mr Young will invest A$0.75 million alongside other Company principals in the current equity raise, which is co-corner stoned by Jervois insiders to A$1.75 million. Mr Young will not be paid any cash salary for his executive duties and will receive 7.5 million options with an exercise price of A$0.325/share, Jervois's last closing price. The options will vest in three years subject to continued employment."

a) Greg's mandate was to sell the SMP refinery product: SMP Strategic partner was supposed to be concluded by end of 2023. It did not happen as yet. I wonder how this process is going??
    b) He was not drawing any cash salary. Just options.
    Therefore this will not save any cash. Its more of an optic - look we are cutting cost. I would rather keep him and get rid of a cash drawing employee.
    c) His options were vesting at completion of 3 years employment.
    I take no pleasure in saying this but poor Greg's options are worth nothing now when they finally vested and he pretty much worked for JRV for nothing. That's why its said be careful who your friends are! Shareholders lost a lot of money too - therefore we feel your pain Greg.

Last edited by xxLiONxx: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $91.80K 4.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4926438 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2583129 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 3457074
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.