JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Full DisclosureI am a long term JRV shareholderJRV owes me 52c...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Full Disclosure
    I am a long term JRV shareholder
    JRV owes me 52c on average; so yes, I am talking through my hip pocket

I believe JRV is led by a cocky Management team ( who probably still believe all their own BS ) who have been aided by a lazy Board of Directors.
    For a Management team that is supposedly so smart, lets examine how completely inept and out their depth they really are.

1) In 2022 Management ran up high inventory positions at Kokkola at much higher prices than today; the value of the inventory obviously has to be marked to market which initiated the sequence of ongoing losses in Finland.
    Sure, the value of that inventory may well rise in value at some point.....but who made the decision to run up inventory above their own previously stated levels and what was the logic in running up the inventory positions?
    Was Management punting on a rise in the cobalt price and they just got caught?
    Or was it for other reasons??

2) Management waited until the SP had more than halved from its peak before raising announcing a capital raise to fund its expansion plans at ICO and SMP; the market immediately trashed the SP on the back of it.
    You don't have to be that good at math to appreciate that the higher the share price, the less shares that are issued and I genuinely feel for anyone who participated in that raise

3) Management were well aware of labor shortages at ICO and the resulting increases in wage & incentives costs, Management was also aware of ICO's ballooning construction costs from November 2022.....yet Management didn't feel it necessary to inform the market until 31 January 2023

4) Management effectively rolled the dice on an improvement in the Cobalt price which ultimately has not materialized....as recently as 16 March 2023 ( 13 Days ago ) JRV Management informed the ASX that ICO would commence production early Q2 2023. Management had no choice but to suspend ICO with Cobalt prices where they are today or they completely bust the company.
    This is the second time inside 9 months Management have punted Shareholders funds on the cobalt price and have lost.....

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.342K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1184499 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.