JRV 0.00% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

Yes, I remember well, mate. A pity Crocker has made every...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Yes, I remember well, mate.

A pity Crocker has made every mistake in the book over the past 7 years to scupper our dreams.

Funny you should mention rare earths.

After Molycorp (U.S. rare earths producer) collapsed, it was the Japanese who (predominantly) stepped in to save Australia's Lynas from suffering the same fate.

The Japanese were acutely aware that Lynas was the only non-Chinese rare earths producer following Molycorp's collapse.

And when the Chinese employed the stick part of their classic carrot & stick strategy - banning the export of rare earths in 2011 - the Japanese knew how exposed they were to China in the RE space. Unlike the USG, they got involved & saved Lynas from going under.

What's indisputable is that Jervois cannot survive without government assistance & unwavering institutional support from AustralianSuper.

If one believes that public support will save the company, then now could be perceived as a compelling buying opportunity. If one doesn't believe that, then now could be perceived as throwing good money at bad money. I change my mind daily on this - depending on my mood. As I said the other day, the risk here is massive & not for the faint-hearted.

All the best, mate. Would be brilliant for all of us long-termers to see this become a successful turnaround story. Their destiny is out of their hands, though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $353.6K 22.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6930430 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3385185 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 10049532
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.