JRV 5.56% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Don't worry Deme I'm buying again even though I have so many. I...

1. 3,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Don't worry Deme I'm buying again even though I have so many. I just been thinking about how good we looked at one stage and how bad we look today and then I was still buying at 97 cents so 3 cents is fair or maybe cheap. I think JRV was oversold but there are plenty of shares on market now.
    If only Bryce and May had done what they said they would do with the fund's raised Jrv would have been more diversified. Anyway that's history and to be fair they should have negotiated new contracts with the suppliers before jumping into the Finland deal. They were to anxious to trade up but never dotted the i's and crossed there t's.
    Hopefully they have learnt a good lesson from these actions
    I have learnt my lesson from people like Bryce... the sweet talker who never turned that into action.
    He stated that a company shouldn't have interests in one commodity as a stand alone years ago, which makes sense, but he's actions did the opposite. Wow.
    Refining was the bottleneck going forward is what Johnson kept saying but Bryce never got the SMP up and running back then which would have been profitable all along instead he opted to construct the mine in Idaho and that's what he is stuck with today. We wait and see if he can actually get one thing right and if he doesn't then he's career is over as a CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.05K 539.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1374463 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1675557 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.