BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Hi @Shadowplay I agree with much of what you say. SHE first...

1. 3,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7551
    Hi @Shadowplay

I agree with much of what you say. SHE first tried to raise funds to drill BRK leases in Dec 2017. BRK should have articulated to the market 18 months ago what the rational behind having SHE provide part of funding, and they should have provided commentary in regards to the delays to the funding. As operators of the Jewell program, BRK have stated they will control the news flow and so will release multiple announcements as the program moves forward, as opposed to the previous situation, where third party operators have dictated the news flow. That is why previously , BRK have announced wells producing 4000 + BOPD, 3-4 months after they have been completed, and the market said boo, because it wasn't even aware the wells were being drilled. Even now, there are 6 wells which are producing at substantial IP30 numbers operated by 3rd parties , where BRK haven't announced the results yet even though the completion reports have been lodged with the OCC for all who care to , can look to find them.

In regards to the raising of the bulk of the funding for Jewell, there wouldn't be this confusion now had they clearly articulated 12 months ago, that the funding for the operated SWISH leases was going to different than the STACK A JV. That it would be 3rd party Drillco type operation through well bore only contracts, explained what what a well bore only contract was and how a Drillco type operation functioned. Had this been the case, yesterdays announcement could have also include a statement regarding the current state of negotiations (ex SHE) , more than the " a path to funding for the first well identified" ??????, which is probably the statement that sunk the Sp yesterday.

Why are they using SHE to fund their wells? and allowed the resultant 12+ month delay to suck out so much air out of the expectation surrounding the Jewell and affect the SP so much..... I have my thoughts which I will keep to myself.

They will raise the needed funds in the USA to drill the Jewell. They didn't have a recent sudden thought bubble about how to raise the cash, it has been ready to be action-before SHE raised the cash, and most of the work done has been by the BM execs in the USA.

I have to totally disagree with your comment that David has to "step down to learn from people who can run a company". He has ,with the aide of an expert team in the USA ,( which he engaged) set up a structure ( confusing as it may be) where the outcome will be a significant asset build in a premium hydrocarbon basin in the USA. There is much activity occurring on the ground in Oklahoma, in the local courts where the plan to win operations in the core drilling units and enable force pooling which will bring the SWISH acreage to ~ 4000 net acres is continuing to bear fruit. There will be a crystallisation/ monetisation of those assets to the substantial benefit of all stakeholders, at a time and manner dictated by the company , based on variables within the market, which will determine whether the assets are sold individually, as a package , within or without the corporate structure. David is certainly the right man to run the company and has my 1000% support in that regard.

The problem here is communication, not execution. Eventually the execution will win out, and the market will re-rate the stock, but unfortunately, not before it seems, many long term holders will have sold out because of confusion and frustration.

Pity it is this way, but that is where we are .

Thank you for expressing you thoughts and ideas regarding BRK . The more discussion and debate we have can only serve to lift some of the fog that covers this gem of a stock.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.69K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 38655196 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9878349 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.