BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Some interesting comments this afternoon seen on here. I've no...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Some interesting comments this afternoon seen on here. I've no idea or suggestion why on low volume and superb fundamentals the price has subsided.
    Certainly some unfair commentary in my view of the CR and management in delivering on this asset rich company for shareholders. An injection of cash to improve our operating position in Rangers and catapult this company into Flames is exactly what this company needed.

I completely know and understand regarding the current share price that some holders are feeling and experiencing have originally purchased at .016c and and saw it rise to .024c on the back of Red Leaf recommendation and subsequent CRs before the SP drifting all the way to .005c. and at that time the company only had minority WI in a number of wells all the while always below its intrinsic value.

Again we remain below intrinsic value however the fundamentals and future is brighter than it has ever been. Call it whatever but my faith and belief over the years while tested has always remained strong.

There will have been some new investors short and long term that reminds me of the above scenario. For some it does get tough seeing the red of your investment and that is understood, if contemplating leaving take a final look at the research and fundamentals.

BRK the same as any other listed company going through roller coaster moments, some traders may also be taking a punt to sell in mind of hoping to pick up larger quantity for when positive sentiment returns. Like a train this will continue to move on and those hopping off will always have someone taking your seat

Best of luck to all.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.