BRK 4.55% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

EOFY it's pretty normal. Specs are down across the board now...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. gns
    527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    EOFY it's pretty normal. Specs are down across the board now pretty much. Some people cut their losses for tax purposes I did it last year pretty sure a few others here have done it at one time or another as well to offset tax liabilities. SP is moving sideways and seems to be pretty comfortable doing it. With the .021 gap now closed I'm hopeful this is the base though it's down to time and SP movement to confirm if that's the case obviously. I don't agree with other comments that production is already built into the SP anyone who has bought and sold stocks will know that there is generally a marked difference between an explorer and a producer the most obvious being one spends money without earnings and one makes money from earnings. A listed company that is producing and profitable invites an investment type that generally speaking most explorers do not but production needs to occur before that investment type is interested. With each stage passing successfully the project is being further de-risked so my opinion based on the reports presented is everything is on track as it moves toward production. How much production remains to be seen but that's the game we play. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.