BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I have just run some quick numbers. This is all relative but it...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I have just run some quick numbers. This is all relative but it did get my attention. WGO who are 50/50 JV with STK in the WE project over here in WA, has a MC around $260m
    They are still driling WE5 but have completed WE2 WE3 and WE4....although WE3 was plugged for now due to a high pressure zone that exceeded well design limits.
    They have seen max flow of 69MMSCF a day at WE2 which works out at approx 12,000 BOE a day. From this one well only, for reference.

They also have a bindng agreement with Alcoa to supply 155PJ of gas starting in 2024. 155PJ is approx 25M BOE.......not an insignificant amount!

Now consider BRK has a projeted 2000BOE a day for Jewell, and 60M MC currently.....at a very simplistic glance, our MC is starting to look rather large when you compare it to a $260m MC for WGO and the kinds of numbers they are looking at.

obviously i am assuming WGO it is legitimately and fairly valued for the sake of this.

if ive made a conversion error with fat fingers i apologise, it was just something i was quickly looking into to try and judge our MC in comparison to others.

i will freely admit that i bought into BRK hoping to cash in on some FOMO pump, but the more i look into it the more i see a solid business and good management, but i think its probable a chunk of SP for a successful Jewell production is priced in already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $39.93K 3.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18619 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 19551168 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.