BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

1m is still a good holding! my holding is a lot riskier, but the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    1m is still a good holding! my holding is a lot riskier, but the potential of the win was just too tempting not to go in this deep IMO. Obviously we don't have much longer to wait. my intention of buying a few months ago and just holding the whole time was so I can get my CGT discount before the middle of 2022. (I may continue to hold them all, we will have to wait and see where the sp ends up).

are you thinking over 15c by mid 2022?

yes hopefully the oil price holds up. later in the year and also next year hopefully the oil price continues to remain stable and go up due to the increased demand. there will be a LOT of people wanting to travel around which means more oil consumption, a lot more consumption....

as always everyone, DYOR and do what feels right for you, in your current situation. we are all at different stages in our lives. also some of us have a better ability for risk tolerance .

I used to be a lot more conservative, but as I get older I seem to put the balls on the line more often. they haven't been chopped off yet, touch wood lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.