GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Jiangsu Lithium Carbonate Project Update , page-10

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    advisor71, I have been reading thru some of the GXY post of late and I must admit your post is one of the very few that really makes any sense. Well done.

For Galaxy to be producing the Lithium and then using it in their own batteries and making the batteries in china, which I believe will be the fastest growing market in the world for this product, can only be seen as a stroke of genius.

Iggy Tan is obviously a brilliant man and by the results obviously knows what he is doing.

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/galaxy-identifies-site-for-lithium-ion-battery-plant-in-china-2010-11-24

PERTH (miningweekly.com) "Emerging lithium-miner Galaxy Resources has provisionally chosen the site for its proposed lithium-ion battery project, in China."

"The proposed site was also in close proximity to some of the major Chinese electric bike manufacturers, which was critical to developing and maintaining close business relationships with potential end-customers, added Tan."

"close proximity to some of the major Chinese electric bike manufacturers",How smart was that ???

As Galaxy will be using it's own Lithium ,maybe all it needs to concentrate on is selling it,s batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.