GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Jiangsu Lithium Carbonate Project Update , page-12

1. 22,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Hi mmartin,
    Thank you for you response to my post.

First of all could I simply re-iterate that there is little
    information publically available on the cost of hard rock Li production and GXY is not publishing estimates.

Now let's look at your critique of my post.

You questioned my question:
    "Will Talison's ramp-up in supply together with GXY's 17K ton oversupply the market?".

This is not only an elementary question to ask but it is also a neccessary question for any Li investor to ask.

While you ask for data to support the question you then feebly try to rebuff it with statements from Talison & GXY
    both of which offer no market data whatsoever in support of their statements (Please remember mine was a question and not a statement).Since they are both using shareholders funds to finance their operations then why do you not insist that they provide you with the data.

If you speak to GXY could you ask the management the following questions
    (a) What was the size of the Li world market in 2009 & 2010? (2008 estimate was 100K tons & as we all know, the recession hit then)
    (b) What was the FOB price of Spodumene for both years?
    (c) What is GXY's pricing for its offtake contracts.?
    (d) what is GXY's cost of production and profit margin forecasts?
    (e) What is the input costs forecasts fot the Chinese battery factory?
    (f) What is its expected revenue & profit margins.
    (g) Will the delay of the HK listing delay the completion
    of the factory?
    (h) and finally, What is GXY's forecast EPS for the remainder of the year? (the last Dec report said minus 3 cents and that's all we have at present)

There are many legitimate questions to be asked of GXY by serious investores or prospective investors and the onus is on the company to provide answers with supporting data. After all the shareholders are the owners and company management are employees.

I'm only seeking information to ascertain if I should buy back into the stock.I like the space. I sold a considerable holding before the slide & I would like to get back in again should there be enough data available to allay my fears.

Cheers & good investing
    Moorookamick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.