JLL 0.83% 59.5¢ jindalee lithium limited

I starting thinking that all the other holders on HC had sold...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I starting thinking that all the other holders on HC had sold out with the last ANN due to the lack of posts

We have not seen any sales at $5.00 and a few at $4.99 but that may just be one ANN away. The next ANN should be updating the drilling results for the last 29 holes completed due this quarter so any time soon, expecting good results but that many not be enough to move the market much. The ANN most are looking forward to is the reworked scoping study that will provide more details in regards to the process and economics of the proposed mine.

Guessing that they will do this as soon as possible rather than wait for the additional 28 holes they are drilling later this year. So the big question is when do they start looking for a business partner/buyer. Is it once the scoping study is released or is it once they incorporate the additional drilling later this year into V3 of the scoping study.

The way I think it will pan out will be getting good news before 30/06/2022 and we should see a small movement in the SP, then not much happening until Jan/Feb when all that needs to be know about the project will be known with details of the partner/sale being released before 30/06/2023.

Just hoping I guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $35.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ $7.11K 12.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 955 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.