FGL 0.00% 3.0¢ frugl group limited

Been involved since Sean Smith arrived in 2017. Since that time...

1. 12,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Been involved since Sean Smith arrived in 2017.

Since that time he has been paid in the vicinity of $1,000,000 plus - along with the fortune in fees for Wild/Walker/Cicero and consultants

Me - a substantial shareholder - been given a 50:1  consolidation and a share price that is now on the rocks.

Interesting how it all works.

I believed "them" and the business models presented over time - they failed to deliver for shareholders or themselves.

The culture within this listing will probably remain -  IMO people ill-equipped to build a business - so be it.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel with this mob, as soon as a possibility appears - the s..... hits the fan from some other quarter.  Cash, the business model, court cases, board changes and so it goes on.

For me, if I was given the brief to build a business with an ASX listing and the capacity to raise $10m with the right business model.

Firstly I would dissect Frugl as a business model - if the numbers and projections do not stack up, I would shut it down and sack the board and all personnel.

Secondly, I would already have a range of business models to access in the technology arena. Many of these tech developers have fantastic concepts/business models using cloud-based technologies with exceptional possibles that can be developed with quality management support and funding.

Thirdly, management would then be put in place that has the skills to develop and market the business model. The emphasis is then placed on cost control and transparency to shareholders/ potential investors. All being involved in the process.

The board would have a blend of talented young men/women along with a chairman that has a proven track record of developing/creating and delivering a successful business model himself or herself.

The culture - This is your chance to make a difference. Do it.

I now sit and watch this investment - it was my choice to invest - they can do as they wish - so be it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.147M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.