CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    BK96,

I think there are some important points in your analysis. I agree - it looks like WM had some serious issues in early FY21 being before the AFL acquisition.

AFL's share price has lost momentum over the past 9 months or so. I think this is a result of both concerns about organic revenue growth and profitability. I suspect that WM may explain both these concerns to a large degree.

If WM's revenue was less than expected - then the revenue of the remainder of the business was correspondingly higher. As you point out, AFL's last market update suggests WM's revenue has bounced back.

I also suspect that WM has some bad debt issues and other one off acquisition / synergy type costs that depressed AFL's FY21 profits. If these are one off issues then AFL's FY22 profits should bounce back.

I also factor into this that ads on seek.com suggests that AFL went on a bit of a hiring binge in July / August 2021.

Whilst the behaviour of the share price is a concern, the above may suggest that we can expect better results in FY22 and resumed upward movement in the share price.

Naturally the above is my opinion only - DYOR etc.

L2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $12.99K 99.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 56840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.