AFL 0.00% 14.0¢ af legal group ltd

BK96,I think there are some important points in your analysis. I...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    BK96,

I think there are some important points in your analysis. I agree - it looks like WM had some serious issues in early FY21 being before the AFL acquisition.

AFL's share price has lost momentum over the past 9 months or so. I think this is a result of both concerns about organic revenue growth and profitability. I suspect that WM may explain both these concerns to a large degree.

If WM's revenue was less than expected - then the revenue of the remainder of the business was correspondingly higher. As you point out, AFL's last market update suggests WM's revenue has bounced back.

I also suspect that WM has some bad debt issues and other one off acquisition / synergy type costs that depressed AFL's FY21 profits. If these are one off issues then AFL's FY22 profits should bounce back.

I also factor into this that ads on seek.com suggests that AFL went on a bit of a hiring binge in July / August 2021.

Whilst the behaviour of the share price is a concern, the above may suggest that we can expect better results in FY22 and resumed upward movement in the share price.

Naturally the above is my opinion only - DYOR etc.

L2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11749 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 38000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.