CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: John Easterling -Amazon John- To Join Board of MCL, page-124

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Excited announcement have to come with sales, positive cash flow, no debt, and down to earth decisions. Bid rod.

Well this announcement had two of those valued points there was nothing about debt and it’s a down to earth decision even using nickname could get any more down to earth.

Here’s for the investors that are struggling to come to sense with the Cannabis industry and MCL/QBL
    1. It’s new.
    2. Their is a lot of legislation that need to be corrected and in place before the truly takes off. No two better board members from MCL to do that.
    3. What has pass by Government legislation MCL has a piece of and what has been passed MCL has it in place for when it does and more than likely helping the Government on the Legislations.
    4. QBL is a 55% stakeholder of MCL and we are lucky the board made that decision back in March, because if QBL was still banking on the Bauxite QBL SP would be .01c or less and I’m confident in that statement because I came from Metallica Minerals which is Bauxite and now have everything in place except an Off- take agreement even a ML and there SP still went down from that announcement.
    5. Once Cannatab hits the Australian and Asia markets or AEB pet and livestock products hit the selves you won’t be talking about .10c anymore.
    6. More haters the better because you know your on a good thing KDR had the same problem and now look over $2 in 2 years. Just remember put the haters on IGNORE.
    AIMO DYOR GLTAH.
    Last edited by crabbe21: 18/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.