CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: John Easterling -Amazon John- To Join Board of MCL, page-78

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Means nothing really without numbers. When SCU announced they had the king of Pot on their books their share price rocketed over $1 and then it still sits around where QBLs is. So they have one of the so called biggest names in the hemp industry and their sp is pretty stagnant. Go back over some of the old news articles. Even if this made the ann move it won’t keep it there. Sales agreements and revenue are what will
    Move the sp and keep it up.

If you believe these guys then it’s a long term hold.

For me this a crowded space! There’s definitely money to be made but i think the best money to be made is overseas for both hemp and mm. Our population Can bring in some money but the big bucks are elsewhere.

Question is where are the sales agreements and the revenue going to come from. It’s all very well having product and facilities and all that but these people need to be paid and the product needs a buyer.

With licences needed still to come and with hurdles to still clear I feel like things still need to fall in place before any real sp take off.. if it does it’ll just be a pump and dump and u don’t want that unless your a day trader.
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 18/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.