CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: John Easterling -Amazon John- To Join Board of MCL, page-91

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    yes mate I got burnt 10K (gone never to be seen again) through another share back in the day associated ...I made that clear ages ago hence why I stopped doing charts as I felt they would be too downsize biased but I did one as I could see noon did one and I tried to keep it as neutral and non bias as possible when it comes to charts I am always as 100 as I can be with them I despise people lying about charts

mind you I didn't even know it until I started doing some research in irony

what I posted were quotes from their own website and the daily mail you can find it if you google it

note i have never ever directly associated QBL to the families troubles I have made that clear in black and white on principal and have never claimed anything about QBL's activities being illegal maybe dodgy but not illegal- growing a bit of weed big deal everyone should be allowed to grow it I'm just saying no wonder she is an advocate but as I said you can find those sentences on the daily mail or on todays announcement

I actually think MCL could be a good company too not that I invest in MM I would take that pill in a heartbeat for my herniated disc but I don't see my local pharmacy dishing out weed pills just yet. I actually bought Ricks Hemp Oil and recently he got arrested I got an email about it from him !
    Last edited by kates9999: 18/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.