SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

I have to thank you for this info above. I made the decision to...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    I have to thank you for this info above. I made the decision to sell my 48,800 SDX shares that I probably just about broke even on or lost a little on. Recently I have been doing a lot of swapping and fortunately have done rather well with a long termer. So to drop a bit did not hurt that much. I bought 95000 WBT at 6.7c this morning as a swap and should be more fruitful.

I still retain my 20c share floats as small consolation and they are sticking put. From day one, this float had issues. So did TB8 another hmmmm effort of mine.

In the time that you expressed your pessimism, I guess nothing much has changed. we both retain our 20c purchase price, which I think we may use come June 2018. Salient point about investing to lose. We both didn't do this but June next year could be a perfect time to let go if they have not done anything.

However, I bought BOD in the twenties, they dropped to 8 two weeks ago, then went to 32 and now 22.

I bought AUZ at 2.6, they dropped to 1.2 and you should know their story now.

Just something about that 3rd shareholder makes me reluctant to sell.

Even professionals get 50% wrong.

Cheers for the time being.

Sya.

That's not a goodbye.
    That's going to be one hell of a story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.