SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Ann: Johns Hopkins Hospital study data to be presented at USCAP, page-20

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    the royal flying nurse is one you already own - RFN.
    I tried to be cryptic with some.
    Sexy is another ...SXI.
    I do remember the name/company CDC as I believe TB8 had the same perth based crowd floating them. I was just doin a little comedy on the tb8 forum which is very quiet indeed before I glanced here.

can I give you some advice. do not sell SYA for ten cents. It has a lot more than that on it and I am only a recent investor who did really well with AUZ. I told my mates auz is going to be huge and some sold at 6c from 1.5c. No no no. I was buying more at 5.6 .

SYA is going to be better that AUZ and I topped up today with quite a few I can tell you. I have been reading a little about their other west oz things in particular 21dec announcement. Mallina lithium in west oz. Canada is a company maker. This extra stuff in west oz could be another.
    How would you like to see a five cent increase in their sp when they go from 20 to 25c. You could be kicking yourself. Look I still hold a stack of AUZ and the beauty of both is they are a DFS level in June this year. I am not into the big numbers so much but many times mention is made on the internal rate of return in Canada, and the lowish costs to do it. If this is the case, this is a monster...possibly like that black rapper fiddy cent. that fortune 500 mbatter company..hello. Just like AUZ with their offtakes and project funding people, they are just two great stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.