SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

something out of left field that I sent a few pals this...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    something out of left field that I sent a few pals this morning....
    Hello stock market afficianados.

We all want to find the next five bagger don’t we but this morning I have come up with a novel idea.
    I have picked ten stocks from the list of most gainers on Friday.
    I know absolutely nothing about any of these except they are all penny dreadfuls.
    By the way, I believe the americans called stocks penny dreadful but it refereed to anything under one dollar let alone the ones listed below.

So here we go. Just imagine an equal investment in all ten companies, say nominally one thousand dollars making it a ten grand investment.
    I think I use the word here investment quite loosely as I wont be buying any and surely the odds now are the same as just punting on a horse.

Who knows.

Lets see how this one pans out over the course.

AAJ 3.7
    AEB 5.8
    BCN 2.0
    FRX 8.5
    GTC 1.6
    POW 2.7
    RMG 2.5
    SEI 3.9
    SOP 3.3
    VRX 6.3

And by the way if you into numbers today is a palindrome of sorts………………………….. 8 1 18 backwards 8 1 18. Madam im adam !!

But there's more.

I will add SDX to that list, the only one that just ticks over 10c.
    Phew !!

Keepin' it real homeys. GLTAH . This is the first time I have used those five letters in any post but when I see them around, I do always see GALAH first. With my ten picks above I wonder whether I will be a galah or a silver crested bold eagle just swooping for easy prey.
    Might be easy pray. Who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.