SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Ann: Johns Hopkins Hospital study data to be presented at USCAP, page-45

1. 5,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304

Very interesting phone call, clearly they were suspicious that you are privy to inside knowledge, due to the timing of your bid at the time of a halt. Wasn't aware that brokers acted as watch dogs for possible insider trading. From my experience, of Perth Brokers anyway, they are the ones that facilitate insider trading, along with their mates.

In another life , I undertook a project on the 7 Perth brokers , to get a view of the transparency of share trading of its clients. We had data for about $20b offshore share transactions. $7b of those share trades were incapable of being traced to the true owners of the trade, because they owners details sat in a secrecy jurisdiction like Panama, British Virgin Islands , Macau, Singapore or Jersey islands.

We tested a few transaction , followed the money in and out of the country via cooperation from the banks and AUSTRAC. And eventually made the links to Australian brokers, company directors, who deal in shares in their own company , via a nominee company in a tax haven. Moral of the story, the biggest crooks are normally white collar guys, the brokers, the company directors and their hidden family holdings.

The cobalt elephant is starting to shake the ground, I'm now alerted to another African lithium hopeful, Walkabout, after reading Peak Investment news bulletin yesterday. I've decided it warrants further research. I'm getting into this African theme at the moment, what with an investment NZC, a possible position in WKT and old position in LOM, Angolan diamonds made 2 years ago for my 90 year old mother. It's a sign I tell you, I'm due for a safari .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.