SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Ann: Johns Hopkins Hospital study data to be presented at USCAP, page-46

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    I think your work in the field suggests that greed is a human failing. Insider knowledge may not necessarily involve greed the same way a racehorse owner gives you a tip. That aint greed, that's a punt. Gone are the days when you knew someone who knew a director. But I was surprised at that with the stock PAB that I got into for the longer term.

yes, WKT in Namibia. mc 25M 12.5c. I don't know much about that one but I do know that both SYA and AUC are huge. I dipped back into SYA with a 10k investment yesterday after offloading some others. I have not sold a single SYA yet and will try to keep for the 366days. My one year AUZ anniversary starts end Feb.....a nice feeling .

I got into MYQ a couple of months ago when I was assessing four to six plays. What a stunning return it has been but I did see it oscillate wildly. They talk $3 a share.

KNM another of mine. At one stage over the last few months I had over 4 million. started buying at late 4's then it mucked around in the sixes. I sold out a few to buy more auz and sya's. I feel your frustration - like 3dp - but I missed a lot of the 6 to 10c run. Bought back in 10c 11's and have just over a mill left. some hc posters talk dollars a share for them from present 12c.

when you read figures like that you naturally become sceptical. some talk magic figures with 3dp. so I am now going to let everything ride. no more buying and selling.

I anxiously await PAB on Monday.......it's a long play that could just explode in two months time and considering the price, could make or lose on paper a lot for me. I have taken a sizeable piece but luckily it is dwarved by my two biggies.

good luck for next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.