SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Ann: Johns Hopkins Hospital study data to be presented at USCAP, page-58

1. 15,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    Look at the top 200 stocks and see what returns they give you. It is a difficult game but I know since last year there is an outflux from Blueys to others. Some of that is specky stuff, some is good dividend second tier. I guess it's where you like to sleep at night.

I have a substantial chunk of BOT. Had them since march last year , akin to AUZ. Nothing doing for both for 7 months then bang. BOT is in this space now.

Wait till Monday. Wait for the skin results. Ten baggers in the next year. My interest will give my several seven figures for that one. Sp wait one year , save half on CGT and then plan more. I have two os trips this year already and I am dropping my Saturday 9-6.

In jan 2017, I put my three year plan together. It is working reasonably fine and the stocks that are wallowing a bit - PAB ADV just have to take time. I came into this with an incredible boost due to AUZ and I am thankful for that. I had dinner Saturday night with a mate who told me about WBT at 4.7c. This has proven a disappointing stock as I bought upto 7.5c. But I did ditch quite a lot last week. and bought BOT at 7.8 8.8 and at 10.0.

Nice move....again. Lucky ? maybe? faith in a product I have grown with for nearly a year - more likely. Reading the signs- more likely.

Happy Australia day.

That same mate told me to sell all of my AUZ at 14c back in November. I told him in hindsight that is what I should have done. Cash up and wait. But I was not used to those sort of figures.....who is when you are talking nearly two mill in profit only in this context.

I am not kidding here with my numbers as you would respect, so I diversified. I am glad I did since I have a couple of winners from that. I haven't recouped the so called lost AUZ, but I am not greedy either. BOT will do it by itself I believe....

I think about the destabilzers out there that could upset 2018.
    inflation is my one.....australias economy just get another tick yesterday so that should translate into the all ords continuing up.
    the us dow has good numbers.

bad news is oil is up to 3yr highs. that's inflationary.
    irin ore is supposed to be a dog with china not buying as much.
    I did a fortescue move last year. dropped five grand. so what. bought some other stuff then which has grown nicely.

I have been really fortunate to switch from non performers. I notice you have purged some recent offerings too.

Like SYA at 5c, can I highly recommend you buy BOT at under 15c.
    It will prove to be HUGE.

Cheerio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.