SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

you have been spoiled with rapid fire profits....this is what...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    you have been spoiled with rapid fire profits....this is what happens.

the issue is jumping into something else. I am sure you and I have done the sell at a loss thing. I dropped 18grand on MYX this year. I dropped money on FMG. etc etc. then I had some interesting short term gainers and I do not consider myself a trader. I bought CPH and sold them at evens but I still hold BOT CYC and SDX in the biotech arena.

I still hold for various reasons, mostly the fulfilment of what I think they should be worth. that's the way I do things, read hundreds of HC posts and anything I can get and form an opinion. My opinion is that the dudes who allowed me to get my initial SDX stake were smallfry operators. I have used Maccas before, now I have Comsec. easy peasy.

But when you see things like this one I went for the float. good management, good potetntial all that stuff. who were we to know that the seed investors just spat it out. potential credibility of the stockbroker does take a whack and my bagging is for other reasons to be honest.

its a game....the gold sector I don't attempt to know anything about.
    I am just lucky I got into AUZ at 1.4c to start. You only need one of those in your life with a meagre investment to do allright.

I am sure you have had some of those in this gold game.

as I say, it only will take that next announcement to spark sdx.
    it is potentially so undervalued at the moment.
    but that is all about potential.
    the market says 13.5c.
    the market is always right..now.

but in a month it will still be right. at what price, I dunno.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.