SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

that one was sheer luck......I dabbled in the blue chippies and...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    that one was sheer luck......I dabbled in the blue chippies and lost a bit. lessons learned.
    I bought flight centre 29 and sold it 29.50 when they had a profit downgrade. then it shot to 43.
    work that out...I certainly could not.....bought asx. made a buck. bought Telstra, and sold that. and bought auz at 1.4. then more at 1.8. more at 2.2 more 2.6..then it went all the way back to 1.3.

imagine how I felt. I originally saw it as a huge riser in HC earlier on and figured the great expression of - if it gets to a buck, it has to get to 4 cents first.

I waited and waited......let me tell you a dude called shimmer is the best in the game here.

so is a person called stockrocker and shimmers mate chchi....

I don't know these from a bar, but they are greay. look at shimmers rockets.

so auz was moping around but I had belief. the a dude called JID came on board with his knowledge.
    you can discern who and what folk are, the idiots from the pros. as you may have read, both he and I bought within the same hour that Monday in august. he bought 45million, yes..45million auz at 1.5.

I didn't buy that many but amazing we both did.

anyway, JID was one of the reasons that I have topped up...I sold a few things to keep buying.

you may have heard me mention a weebit. someone wanted a new share to buy on the auz forum I believe and I dropped a hint. I was told them by a very good friend and bought at 3.8 and 4....I bought a lot.

diversify I thought.....yes, I have bought KNM, a great stock because of what it offered.
    auz is a freak, a once in a lifetime stock for sure. but you have to ask the right questions when you invest. you get answers from management if you are lucky , but every co should do this for you. maybe leading questions, I dunno, but its all about timing.

euc is another fantastic play...bought at4.3 I think. have stacks. shimmer probably has more, and bought cheaper.

so I bought some weebit and then a week later sold them. I spent over 70grand on AUZ this week, keep topping up. not sold a single share.

you know my thoughts on sienna.

you know my thoughts on BOT.

you know my thoughts on perhaps the most illiquid stock out there CYC. a biotech.

some of these things don't move that fast, but in one godamm month, auz did a ten bagger.
    1.5 to 15.5....and why?
    you know why......
    clq, and a cheeky charismatic ceo. that's why....
    taking the piss for ringa dings roadshow is a delight for me as it puts in lighter brevity all the nits on HC......there is certainly some losers out there but we need them for a laugh.

many of shimmers stocks have been huge, and looking at the more educated posters is a big key. they all don't get it right. look at all the retracements that occur. bloody hell wbt goes 3.8 to 7.6 then today 4.9. who thehell knew that?

but what we do know with auz is many things...you know them too.
    I wont be surprised when auz announces offtake partners. ben has told us this will happen.
    every god damn thing he said months and months ago is occurring.
    and even more than we thought......
    so the best is yet to come.....

JID with his 45 million..what a masterstroke hey !!

how do you pick winners? well they are certainly hard to come by if they are ble chips...I had ingham chicken..made a buck. had volpara, made a buck.

the dog in TAS really upsets. bought some FMG..sold them and bought auz while I was in nz for 5.5c.

its a big game muntted. hope you are enjoying it.
    the trading life isn't for me per se......that's why the long auz wait is going to be a good thing for cgt purposes.

for me it is potentially life changing, and I am considering my options, even so discussing them this morning at a family members house. its a nice choice to have.

my main message chatting with my family member......
    first quote - money don't get you out of a hospital bed any faster. that was my doctor family members quote.

number two - you can't buy time..

I am working on number two in the best way possible.

cheerio.

time to wait till next week........I will not get back to hc till Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.