JLG 1.34% $6.06 johns lyng group limited

Agree, altho I think that while the US sneezes and we catch a...

1. 4,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Agree, altho I think that while the US sneezes and we catch a cold, the correction in Australia (I think), has, and will be overdone (on the downside). We never got to the dizzy heights of the US market in most areas (some we did like BNPL), but we are going to suffer on the downside. Whilst you comment that we are on higher multiples than the US, and I don’t necessarily agree, I think Australian companies are more exposed to the resource area and other non discretionary goods and there is less hype attached to Aussie stocks. So we are Lithium and other valuable mineral stock miners, but are not Tesla manufacturers.
    I see quite a number of LICs and fund managers that are sitting on 35-40% cash and those companies and investment managers and those that have the ability to take short positions will be the ones to profit when the market turns. Hopefully, because the Oz market is smaller than the US, the opportunities will be easier to spot. I fear we are in a world of pain today and potentially in the foreseeable future u til the world regains its balance… cause it doesn’t seem to be at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.080(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.687B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.19 $6.03 $2.493M 409.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5197 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.09 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.