ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1771
    Why do you suspect the market is not excited?

I have identified my reasons - what do you think patience?

I also think there is some further puzzling wordplay used in the announcement which I propose could read [my proposals in brackets]:

“Celgard’s involvement in all plants, in which Magnis has [an undisclosed, proportional and unknown share of an] ownership [interest], is further testament to the skills and resources that we are combining to ensure the success of all our [wider consortium-owned] projects [that MNS has an interest in, as discussed earlier]. Celgard is a global leader in separator technologies with large-scale production capabilities in the United States. This fits right at the core of Magnis’ vision to create an ex-Asia supply chain in the production of quality product for our [consortium's] Gigafactory customers.”

I am also a bit puzzled as to why MNS is announcing that MNS has signed an agreement for proposed battery factories when MNS isn't the owner of the proposed factories - was it MNS who entered into the agreement as principal, or are the respective consortiums/other parties the principle or other parties to the agreement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.