MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Joint Development Agreement signed with Celgard, page-8

1. 10,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1749
    Why do you suspect the market is not excited?

I have identified my reasons - what do you think patience?

I also think there is some further puzzling wordplay used in the announcement which I propose could read [my proposals in brackets]:

“Celgard’s involvement in all plants, in which Magnis has [an undisclosed, proportional and unknown share of an] ownership [interest], is further testament to the skills and resources that we are combining to ensure the success of all our [wider consortium-owned] projects [that MNS has an interest in, as discussed earlier]. Celgard is a global leader in separator technologies with large-scale production capabilities in the United States. This fits right at the core of Magnis’ vision to create an ex-Asia supply chain in the production of quality product for our [consortium's] Gigafactory customers.”

I am also a bit puzzled as to why MNS is announcing that MNS has signed an agreement for proposed battery factories when MNS isn't the owner of the proposed factories - was it MNS who entered into the agreement as principal, or are the respective consortiums/other parties the principle or other parties to the agreement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.