IVX 0.00% 0.3¢ invion limited

Ann: Joint development and licensing agreement for Zafirlukast, page-2

1. w27
    2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    This is an absolutely spectacular and company changing announcement. Hovione is a multi-national drug and device manufacturer headquartered in Portugal. It employs 1200 people and its expertise is in drug manufacture and formulation. It has developed a dry powder inhaler, no doubt at great expense, and from its web site does not have much product to utilise its intellectual property. To me it looks like a perfect fit with Invion. I always like win/win deals which make sense for both parties. Remember that Zeneca had successful phase 2 trials with this drug as an inhaled product twenty years ago and proved efficacy and safety. The trials ceased because they were using CFCs as a propellant and with the banning of CFCs they were unable to develop an alternative propellant. Hovione would not have signed a deal unless they had this problem solved and they have the expertise to achieve this. So much for last weeks post dismissing Zafirlukast. I actually agree that Nadilol is a much more valuable property, but Z looks like a much earlier product to market. We will see what the market thinks of this but it is totally company changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $29.55K 9.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4451823 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4794077 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.