CCM 0.00% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

Basically, and it fits very nicely into the Alcoa ESG...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Basically, and it fits very nicely into the Alcoa ESG strategy/product suite. They are a fascinating company to follow actually and recent activity with another of the company I own who are focused on ESG governance (K2F) has highlighted their commitment to ESG principles to me. This is a huge movement in the mining industry even outside battery minerals as the ESG wall of money is coming, and these large companies need to be positioned to take advantage.

FYI/Alcoa is important for Alcoa. It is not make or break for their company, but it is one of a suite of products they are brining to the market to meet the future. Make no mistake that the intention here is to make this work, FID hurdles are just prudent business on their part. They have responsibilities to their own shareholders too. Alcoa wants to be in the HPA business, and FYI is the partner they have chosen. It is utter and absolute nonsense to suggest anything to the contrary. They are not working with ATC, they are not working with A4N. They are working with FYI.

It might not work. But if Alcoa is going to do everything they can to make it happen, do detractors really think they are spending money and time on this just to see where things lead? Please.

IMO, DYOR

MJ

Last edited by MaryJane55: 01/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $10.59K 168.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 217536 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 151303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.