G88 4.76% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Joint venture-acquisition over copper project in Arizona USA, page-13

1. 4,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963

"Raising a little bit of money every 6 to 12 months just gives the illusion that you will not be diluted to oblivion."

I don't think that's necessarily true. If we can hit some good grades early on proving up the prospectivity of the ground - and there would appear to be multiple walk-up vein targets within the project area to shoot for - I think we could see some healthy capital appreciation from a MC of just $4M.

Comparisons are always fraught, but casting around I note AW1, for example - also focused on base metal mineral deposits in Tier 1 jurisdictions of North America and centred within established, busy mining districts with plenty of existing infrastructure - ...AW1, with its MC of ~$70M.

At any rate, I think it shows what's possible - markets are very happy with American juriisdictions (probably none more so than Arizona), and particularly with Copper-Gold.

And Pearl isn't a grass roots project. If you dig deeply, I think there are at least some historical datasets out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $140 14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80603 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 143483 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.