G88 7.69% 1.4¢ golden mile resources ltd

"Raising a little bit of money every 6 to 12 months just gives...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970

"Raising a little bit of money every 6 to 12 months just gives the illusion that you will not be diluted to oblivion."

I don't think that's necessarily true. If we can hit some good grades early on proving up the prospectivity of the ground - and there would appear to be multiple walk-up vein targets within the project area to shoot for - I think we could see some healthy capital appreciation from a MC of just $4M.

Comparisons are always fraught, but casting around I note AW1, for example - also focused on base metal mineral deposits in Tier 1 jurisdictions of North America and centred within established, busy mining districts with plenty of existing infrastructure - ...AW1, with its MC of ~$70M.

At any rate, I think it shows what's possible - markets are very happy with American juriisdictions (probably none more so than Arizona), and particularly with Copper-Gold.

And Pearl isn't a grass roots project. If you dig deeply, I think there are at least some historical datasets out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.