G88 0.00% 1.3¢ golden mile resources ltd

"This company raising 12 million now is complete fantasy...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    "This company raising 12 million now is complete fantasy talk."

Well yes, but that isn't actually what's being mooted, Justchillin5 ...because that's not how the deal is structured!

All of the heavy lifting in terms of the Earn-in comes at the tail end of the 8-year timetable - by which time we'll have a pretty clear idea if Pearl is living up to its promise or not.

And in fact we can withdraw without penalty after spending only another AU$250,000 on the ground - a spend which, given the company-making potential of all those near-term, vein-type mineralisation drill targets at Odyssey and Ford, we're certain to want to make.

So what you should be focusing on is that for only $100,000, we've got our foot on some fabulous Copper-Gold real estate in the heart of the Laramide Porphyry Copper Province (home to numerous significant deposits and mines), hosting multiple targets with all sorts of immediate and longer term potential.

I in fact find it encouraging that the vendor sets such a high value on the tenements (including up to a 2% net smelter royalty) because I reckon it shows they think it has serious company-making potential too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.