G88 0.00% 0.9¢ golden mile resources ltd

Well, I don't know what makes you say so. Reckon you should...

1. 4,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Well, I don't know what makes you say so. Reckon you should re-read the Announcement, Stockbluesky.

Two highly productive historical mine sites within the project area that have never been drilled, a host of highly encouraging geological indicators - and all within the perfect Cu-Au setting, with numerous historic and operating mines surrounding the location:

Initial field reconnaissance has delineated multiple targets within the project area. This highlights the near-term drill, and company-making potential, of the Odyssey and Ford Prospects.

At Odyssey, a sub outcropping multiple vein copper target with surface mineralised widths up to five metres and a strike length of around 800 metres has been mapped. This prospect hosts the historic largely artisanal Pearl working’s where historical records indicate around 60,000 of ore containing copper oxide and sulphide, lead, silver, and gold was produced from 1915 to 1941 (Force, 1997).

There is no historic record or field evidence that the prospect has ever been drilled.

At Ford, which is a circa 1940’s copper-zinc development, extensive surficial alteration suggests a well-developed mineralised system over which mining is reported to have ceased because of high water flows at shallow depths (55 metres). Historic data (Baird, 1942) indicates grades up to 10.6% copper, 31.3% lead and 0.54oz (16.7 g/t) gold.

And even beyond the multiple vein-type mineralised targets:

The Pearl Copper Project not only hosts near-term vein targets but also shows widespread surface alteration, suggesting the presence of intrusive disseminated mineralisation, making it a significant Cu-porphyry target.

Hence our MD's obvious excitement:

The completion of due diligence has reinforced our belief in the Pearl Copper Project as a potential game-changer for the Company. Our initial field reconnaissance has already identified two advanced targets, which, if they were in Australia, would have been heavily drilled by now.

The fact that both the Odyssey and Ford Prospects remain undrilled, despite showing all the surface characteristics of major mineralised systems, presents Golden Mile with a fast-tracked opportunity to make a significant copper discovery

I'm hopeful we'll have some sample analysis from the field trip shortly. I know the Dormers returned from their Pearl reconnaissance extremely buoyed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11 1.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 999545 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 320427 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.