BCK 0.00% 1.5¢ brockman mining limited

Hi Sabine, I believe that White Cliffs owns the tenement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Sabine,

I believe that White Cliffs owns the tenement adjoining the Brockman and Glencore Irwin Coglia tenement.
    The resources at Irwin–Coglia are 0.8% Ni cut-off resource containing 180 000 tonnes nickel metal and 23 000 tonnes cobalt but reports of years past indicated that it was difficult to process the minerals due to high levels of chloride. The most recent activity in relation to Irwin/Coglia was reported earlier this year as - 'During the quarter, Brockman resolved to consider opportunities for the divestment of the Irwin Hills – Coglia Well lateritic Ni-Co deposit (owned 40% by Brockman and 60% by subsidiaries of Glencore). PCF Capital Group has been engaged to undertake the sales process.'
    Not sure how long it will take to be divested nor a reasonable price for an in-ground resource with chloride issues - today's cobalt price USD $70,000 per tonne (value of processed resource USD $1.61 billion); nickel USD $13,720 (value of processed resource USD $2.47 billion). So Brockman is sitting on USD $1.6 billion worth of minerals that may not be able to be processed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.