FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Joint Venture with Ganfeng - Overview, page-6

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    Agree, I think it's important for state owned enterprises to be involved in project directly or indirectly in African jurisdictions (disclosure I often hold African based resource companies). Interests are aligned with the companies(and therefore the S/Hs) and can only strengthen relationships and mutual pathway to develop the asset.

I think a lot of governments are preferring this sort of arrangement over a simple tax/royalty arrangement whereby they've been somewhat screwed over by tax loopholes in the past by other companies.

As I've said on other threads, there's not much to dislike about the transaction. I think most people had shifted to thinking whatever value was sought out of the lithium project would be a win and the S/P of FFX was fairly well underpinned by the morilla asset.

I think the S/P will reflect the positive nature of the transaction, will let the shareholders here revel in the success, which having watched the stock for 4years from the outside, i can say is well deserved IMHO.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 16/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.