FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just to make my position clear.Although I think Ganfeng got the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7034
    Just to make my position clear.

Although I think Ganfeng got the 2nd best deal of the century (after Morila), I still think we went through the proper process and this was obviously the best deal on offer. Far better we take the deal than hang out for a better offer which may never come. There may have been other deals on offer with more cash up front, but not as good in the long term. I trust management to have chosen the best deal.

As others have said, the upfront cash is not as important as the fact this US$1.2b project is now going ahead with the biggest lithium converter in the World, a supplier to Tesla etc, as partner. We have priority offtakes, Ganfeng's expertise etc etc. The fact we are managing it is also a big plus.

With a share price of 47c as I type, the market is clearly not impressed, however the market looks to the short term not long term. In a years time when we own our LithiumCo shares, we'll look back and be very grateful for the deal. But it is what it is, Ganfeng got an incredible deal for $65m + their commitment to fund half of development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.