AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Because your such a genius investor JAG72 and accusing me of...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

Because your such a genius investor JAG72 and accusing me of being a troll could you please enlighten me how or when or if ever this AVZ project ever gets off the ground with no Infrastructure? No Cash ? No Casflow? no anything but just a heap of positive drilling results and a huge Lithium deposit in the middle of technically land locked DRC in the middle of Africa? I'd be very interested to know?.

Sounds like a good 10 to 15 years in the making even if any financial institution would ever make such a risky investment. China can get the money real quick because all there Banks are State Owned hence why they have so much money to invest in anything they want especially high value African Resource Deposits like the one AVZ is holding onto with dear life. China also have 1000x more man power and trained workforce than Australia aswell so please I'd really like to know how this miracle of a mine will happen because even Australian Mining company's cant currently keep up with demand due to lack of workers even some Australian Projects have been put on standby due to this issue. Get @Scarpa daytrader to assist if you like. I'd be very interested to hear your very unrealistic response!
    Last edited by Fbuffet: 14/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.